Joint Commission Resources and the American Academy of Pediatrics
Features practical strategies and advice on how to create a safe, effective pediatric friendly emergency department.
Item #: MA0497
ISBN 13: 978-1-59940-212-3
[log-in for member pricing]
Developed by the Joint Commission Resources and the American Academy of Pediatrics, this all-new resource includes best practices, strategies, case studies, examples and practical tools to help hospital leaders and emergency care centers improve pediatric patient care in emergency departments.
This handbook and CD-ROM includes:
- Approaches to enhance communication
- Case studies showing real-life examples
- Suggested checklists of types of childsize, child-safe medical instruments
- CD-ROM with tools, checklists, and forms to fit into any organization
Improve care in the following areas:
- Infection Control
- Medication Safety
- Environment of Care
- Diagnostics and Treatment
- Caring for Children with Special Health Care Needs
Softcover with CD-ROM.
These products were chosen by individuals who also purchased this product: