An integrated point-of-care solution designed to meet the specific information demands of everyday pediatric practice.
Start your subscription today!
Term: 1-year individual (single user) subscription.
Item #: PCO
[log-in for member pricing]
One convenient electronic resource helps you conduct effective well-child visits, evaluate acute complaints, determine best treatment, provide reliable patient education, and stay current.
Pediatric Care Online gives you instant access to clear, trustworthy answers — when you need them — where you need them — online and mobile!
"I typically have it pulled up on my office computer and refer to it during the day as needed. This is one of the best things that the AAP has come up with." -- Miller J. Sullivan, MD, FAAP
Pediatric Care Online is built to work the way you do at the point of care. It's structured to help you efficiently think through patient problems and find effective clinical solutions. Search functions bring desired information and tools to your screen. Personalization capabilities put your favorite content and resources right at your fingertips.
"Great clinical reference at your fingertips when you need it. A must-have tool for the busy pediatrician." -- Ramon Fonseca, MD - Candidate Member
Use Pediatric Care Online again and again to:
• Get the information and recommendations you need
• Get anytime, anywhere access to reliable decision-support guidance: what to do, when and how to do it
• Spend less time searching through multiple online resources, more time delivering on-target patient care
• Stay on track with action-oriented prompts, reminders, updates, and guidelines
• Keep current with automatic alerts that flag policy and guideline changes
• Enjoy high confidence with evidence-based information straight from the AAP
• Download selected content to your smart phone and tablet
"The mobile app is an excellent resource that I can have with me at all times." -- Philip Cook, MD, JD, FAAP
Be prepared for your next patient with just-in-time clinical solutions
• Point-of-Care Quick Reference — hundreds of topics from the award-winning AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care and other AAP resources, formatted for efficient clinical problem-solving
• AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care: full-text electronic edition
• Red Book – the renowned AAP infectious disease problem-solver
• Bright Futures — guidelines for health supervision of infants, children, and adolescents
• Antimicrobial Therapy Guide — recommendations based on your patient’s diagnosis
• Pediatric Drug Lookup — essential dosing and administration guidelines, powered by Lexi-Comp
• Visual Library — complete guide to images in the AAP Textbook of Pediatric Care
• Webinars — to view at your convenience
• Pediatric Care Updates — continually added to give you the most current information
• AAP Policy — user-friendly browse or search
• Medline — search more than 20 million medical journal articles
• Interactive Periodicity Schedule — age-specific recommendations for pediatric visits
• Signs & Symptoms Search — enter patient symptoms to access a list of relevant AAP Textbook chapters
• Algorithms — for preventive cardiology…neonatal jaundice…ADHD…anemia and pallor…fever…Kawasaki Disease…anuria and oliguria…tonsillectomy…and more
• Patient Handouts — hundreds of education tools from the AAP and other trusted sources
• Forms and Tools — hundreds of ready-to-use resources
• Clinical Calculators — interactive calculators including BiliTool…BMI…IV Infusion Rate…Pneumothorax… Quality Dividend Calculator...and more
Current: Content is regularly added and updated.
Mobile: Pediatric Care Online is optimized for mobile browsing, and selected content and tools can be downloaded to your smartphone and tablet.
Downloadable modules currently include: • Point-of-Care Quick Reference • Bright Futures Guidelines • Bright Futures Pocket Guide (visit-by-visit summaries) • Performing Preventive Services: A Bright Futures Handbook • Interactive Periodicity Schedule • Antimicrobial Therapy Guide • Pediatric Care Updates • News • Pediatric Drug Lookup
Like Pediatric Care Online on Facebook at www.facebook.com/aappco.
Pediatric Care Online is an approved source that may be searched through the PediaLink Internet Point of Care Search CME activity.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed. If at any time you are not satisfied, you may cancel and receive a refund for the unserved portion of your subscription.
Share Pediatric Care Online with your entire organization! For institution or practice-wide site licenses, please contact email@example.com or click here.
Sponsored by Mead Johnson Nutrition
The American Academy of Pediatrics is the exclusive owner of the Pediatric Care Online Web site and content. Mead Johnson Nutrition has no control over or responsibility for the Pediatric Care Online Web site or content.
These products were chosen by individuals who also purchased this product: